Home Page Our Menu About Us Our Dining Room Finding Us Contacting Us
Take Out  or  Dine In ... We do Delivery too!

About Us

Connaught Fish and Chips has been in business continuously since 1930.

For the first 50 years we were located on the corner of King and Connaught.  That explains our name.  In 1980 the restaurant relocated to the corner of Main and Gage where we are currently.  

In 1930 our phone number was simply 'Garfield 4763'.

To clear up a common misconception about the neon thing on our sign. It is not a french fry.  

It is a whistle that remains from the 1950s and 1960s when there was a restaurant in this building called the 'Whistle Stop' (because of its proximity to the train tracks.)


976 Main Street East (at Gage Avenue), Hamilton, ON
Phone: 905-544-4143

http://www.ConnaughtFishAndChips.ca

Copyright 2013-2017. All rights reserved, Privacy Policy, Terms of Use